When you go with Pulte Homes for building your home, you get the benefit of over 65 years of experience. Their dedication helps them exceed your expectations at every step. They design homes based on your way of life and also offer a warranty which you can rely on. The difference is very clear. Years of experience have helped them streamline the process and have made it very easy for them to build the type of home you want.
Pulte Homes comes with the most energy-efficient systems. Even though the features might vary, Pulte Homes could easily be as much as 30 percent more efficient compared to other homes. This means the owner of a Pulte built home will not only be shining a bright light on Mother Nature but will be saving money every month via their reduced energy bills. And any time you can save money on a monthly bases is worth Tweeting about!
Here are a few of the energy efficient features which you could find in Pulte Homes:
- Radiant barrier roof decking: This helps in reducing heat absorption in warmer temperatures. It also improves the efficiency of the HVAC.
- High-efficiency HVAC system: Cooling and heating systems which provide more comfort and enjoyment and your mother in law will have less to complain about! No worries, your father in law may find something else to comment on!
- Programmable thermostats: Energy usage can be controlled by regulating the temperature of a home as per your needs and schedule.
- Qualified appliances: Using energy star qualified appliances helps keep water and energy usage low and reduces utility costs and wastage.
- Low-emissivity windows: A special coating which reflects infrared light and helps keep the heat inside in the winter and outside during the summer. There is nothing like showing the sun who is boss!
- LED Lighting and compact fluorescent: This helps reduce the usage of energy, generates less heat, and last five times longer as compared to regular bulbs.
Over the years, building Pulte homes, their construction standards have always been excellent, and they have always managed to meet all expectations. When building new homes, Pulte Homes uses a process which meets the highest quality standards and pays marvelous attention to detail. Their process is rooted firmly in quality control and are consistently refined with the help of feedback from their customers. They do not run from constructive feedback, they relish it.
They keep customers involved throughout so that the level of craftsmanship and the construction standards can be seen by you too at every step of the way. You will know about your home long before you actually start living there. Once you do move in, you will be able to enjoy all of the personalized features and begin this new special chapter in your life.
You will have a field manager to assist you and answer any of your questions that you have. You will go over each step together, and all of your questions will be addressed before construction starts. Though you do not want to ask too many though, you want your home built right?! Of course you do! Pulte Homes will do their best in explaining to you the process so you may not even have to ask that many questions. They have been around the block before!
As the construction begins, your manager will check with you daily, and the construction team will keep you up to date. Before the first drywall is up, you will be able to walk through your home and see what’s going on if you want. We know some of you are very busy and may not have time to stop by that much but you can if you want. We may even be able to send you some digital pictures of the progress if stopping by is not convenient for you or if you are going to be out of the area during the home build. Ask us about emailing you some pictures with a smart phone!
Once all the evaluations and inspections have been completed, you will be able to tour your home once more and admire the quality and craftsmanship which comes with Pulte Homes.
Financial Steps to be able to Purchase a New Home
Buying a new home is an experience in itself. It’s critical too since it is one of the biggest investments you will make in your life. Like all financial commitments, it is integral for you to know the various options available to you and ensure all your bases have been covered. Here are a few steps to help you with this:
- Assess your situation: Once you begin shopping for a new home, you do not want to buy too much home according to your income. This means noting your expenses and budget and ensuring you are on track with your financial goals. It’s a astute idea for you to keep a separate emergency fund for covering any unexpected expenses.
- Credit score: A fabulous credit score will help you quite a bit when you are trying to secure a decent rate on your home loan. For a concrete idea of your credit, get a copy of your report from any of the three credit report agencies: Equifax, TransUnion, or Experian. If you find any inaccuracies, speak with the company about this. Your score needs to be accurate.
- Price range: How much does the new home cost? How much can you afford? You will need to put in some research and take all of the potential expenses related to home ownership into account. This includes aspects such as property tax, insurance, maintenance, utilities, and so on.
- Down payment: A conventional loan will require a down payment somewhere between 5 and 20 percent. If you can secure an FHA loan you could get away with paying down with just 3.5 percent. Not a bad deal! Once you have a down payment figure in mind, begin to save for that amount. The more you pay upfront, the less you will have to pay every month throughout the loan tenure.
- Prequalification: With some of your basic income such as credit, savings, and so on you will be able to formulate an estimate on the price of a home you can afford. This will make it a lot easier for you to find a home within your budget and that is vital!