While Arizona is increasingly becoming a popular choice for people to live in, some areas stand out more in terms of appeal. One such place is Casa Grande, located southeast of Phoenix, with beautiful mountain scenery. The town offers more affordable new home options near commercial plazas with shopping and entertainment venues. Large employers and easy freeway access to Metro Phoenix provide job and career opportunities.
Among the various communities in the town, Mission Ranch by LGI Homes is a neighborhood of brand-new affordable homes in a good Casa Grande location worth exploring. The community features high-quality single-family homes with access to a host of family-friendly amenities.
Nestled within Casa Grande, Mission Ranch is located just off the I-10. The area offers the best of community living in a suburban setting. However, city-like amenities are nearby as Phoenix, the capital of Arizona, is only a short drive away. Therefore, along with accessing the city’s entertainment and attractions, residents can also work in Phoenix.
The community features new and spacious homes of between three and five bedrooms. Thanks to LGI Homes’ commitment to customer satisfaction, they offer designer upgrades at no extra cost. Each house comes with the LGI Homes’ CompleteHome™ package, which includes:
- Sprawling granite countertops
- Energy-efficient Whirlpool® appliances
- Attached garage
- Professional front yard landscaping
- Wi-Fi enabled openers
With Mission Ranch, LGI Homes has gone the extra mile to ensure that there’s an option for everyone. This is why they’re offering five different floor plans. These include:
- Guadalupe – The houses span 1,560 square feet with three bedrooms, two baths, and a two-car garage.
- Cottonwood – Features 1,297 square foot homes with three bedrooms, two baths, and a two-car garage.
- Juniper – The Houses span 1,679 square feet with two baths, three bedrooms, and a two-car garage.
- Mustang – Features houses spanning 1,934 square feet with four bedrooms, two baths, and a two-car garage.
- Thatcher – 2,468 square feet homes featuring five bedrooms, three baths, and a two-car garage.
Mission Ranch has a host of communities to ensure residents don’t have to venture outside to relax or have fun. For example, there’s a community park and picnic areas with grills where people relax outside while barbecuing.
Not forgetting about the kids, there’s a children’s playground where they can play and interact with other children. Also, there’s a robust network of walking trails for those who enjoy going for walks or runs.
Should residents desire some fun outside the community, they need to go far. Great options for some family time include the Palm Island Family Aquatic Park and the Villago Park.