Creekside is a Polygon Homes community of single-family homes in Kent, Washington. The community is located in the Kent School District near dining, shopping and recreation. Residents will enjoy community greenbelts, walking trails and easy access to I-5, I-405, SR 516 and SeaTac Airport.
There are six two-story floor plans available in Creekside; they offer three to four bedrooms, two and-a-half to three bathrooms, den and bonus room options, and two and three-car garages. These single-family homes in Kent are built to green standards and come with energy efficient appliances and impressive standard features; the homes start from $269,990.
Reasons to Buy a New Polygon Home
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Polygon Triple Service – 3 to 5 years of “Whatever you need with your new home…just give us a call!” service
- 10 Year Structural Warranty Coverage
- Energy Efficient Homes built to green standards and include energy star rated appliances
- From the initial visit to the annual inspections, Polygon Homes’ goal is to WOW a home buyer
- Location: Kent, Washington
- Price: From $269,990
- Home-type: Single-family
- Beds: 3 – 4
- Baths: 2.5 – 3
Creekside Community Contact Information
- Phone: 253-872-2447
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday 2pm – 6pm, Tuesday – Sunday 10am – 6pm
- Directions: From I-5, take the 188th/Orillia Rd exit and head east. Follow to the left as the street becomes 212th. Creekside will be on your right.
To view individual floor plans and home pricing in Creekside, visit Polygon Homes online
The information above was gathered from the Polygon Homes website and is considered accurate and reliable. Please contact a Polygon Homes’ sales associate for up-to-date information about new homes for sale in Creekside.