Marley Park is a master-planned community situated in Surprise. Surprise is located just west of Peoria, Arizona and is one of the fastest growing cities in Arizona. Located near one of Arizona’s largest preserves, the community provides several enduring architectural style homes to pick from. After the completion of Phases I and II, the community will have fifteen uniquely themed parks, wide-open green spaces, open play areas, covered picnic areas, flower gardens and shade trees.
Marley Park offers exceptional homes from Ashton Woods Homes, Element Homes, Engle Homes, Randall Martin Home and Scott Communities. Each Arizona home builder provides residents with a wide range of floor plans and elevations. New homes within Marley Park begin in the high $100s.
- Ashton Woods Homes presents the Haciendas with floor plans ranging from 1,742 – 3,018 square feet and is currently pre-selling Bloomfield Series floor plans ranging from 1,748 to 2,548.
- Element Homes presents the Woodland Series with floor plans ranging from 2,109 – 3,414 square feet.
- Engle Homes presents the Oakland and Cambridge Series. The Oakland Series has floor plans ranging from 1,961 – 3,538 square feet and the Cambridge Series has floor plans ranging from 2,855 – 3,718 square feet.
- Randall Martin Home presents Townsend at Marley Park which has floor plans ranging from 1,693 – 2,637 square feet.
- Scott Communities presents The Cedars ranging from 1,352 – 1,987 square feet.
- The Old Oak Lane Condominiums from Frank Residential are coming in 2008.
At its completion, Marley Park will consist of approximately 956 acres and about 3,000 homes. The community of Marley Park offers its residents a unique and natural setting that truly feels like home. Within Marley Park, residents will find as many as 21 parks at build-out including Heritage Park, which is the center of activity and fun. Heritage Park is broken up into two main sections, the northern section which includes two baseball fields, an adventure playground for young children and a plaza for community-wide events; the southern section is centered on the arts, featuring an open-air amphitheater that can hold up to 1,600 guests, a rose garden honoring the roots of Marley Park and an open field for playful activity.
The near-by locality of Marley Park unfolds charm and has plenty of new amenities and businesses. The sprawling 132-acre Surprise Recreational Campus is made of a state-of-the-art aquatic center, the Surprise Regional Library, Surprise Stadium, Countryside Recreation Center, Gaines Park, Bicentennial Park, Three-Star Park, Stonebrook Park, Villanueuva Recreation Center and a 5-acre urban fishing lake.
For more information please visit www.MarleyPark.com or each home builder’s website.